POG Ozone Plug-In

$119.99

The POG Plug-in is a safe and powerful way to naturally destroy viruses and odor-causing bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals, deodorizers or cleansers. The POG Plug-in does not mask odors, it gets rid of odor-causing bacteria and viruses in the air, using naturally occurring molecules to completely destroy odors at the source.

The POG Ozone Plug-in works effectively in virtually any type of room leaving only a fresh and clean scent similar to the air after a thunderstorm. Plug-in the unit anywhere tough odors and allergens need to be destroyed. Rid your home,…

Category:

Description

  • Kills 98.99% of airborne and surface staph bacteria, fungi & yeast, mold & mildew
  • Repeated use will help prevent the unwanted growth of bacteria (microbes)
  • Continually disinfects and deodorizes in virtually any area such as: Hospitals, clinics, hotels, homes, offices, locker rooms, closets, washrooms, RV’s, cars, boats, tents.
  • Conveniently fits in small areas like storage spaces, such as bins and totes.
  • Neutralizes tough odors that come from trash, compost, smoke, pets, and athletic gear.

Additional information

Weight .9 lbs
Dimensions 6 x 9 x 4 in